Besides selling quality, custom windows and doors, we offer a wide variety of services to our customers.
Kolbe Gallery Vancouver offers inspiration, advice and professional installation of Kolbe® windows and doors. Being conveniently located in Vancouver, we serve all of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan provinces. Following is a more complete list of what we have to offer.
- Showroom full of Kolbe’s artisan-quality wood, aluminum clad, and vinyl window & door displays, as well as other building products
- Vast information about products & options, design assistance and advice from experienced professionals
- Consultations, quote requests, and ordering of Kolbe windows and doors and other building products
- Product literature, color, stain, wood species, hardware & other samples
- Quick turn-around on requests for quotes
- Technical support for architects, builders, contractors & other building professionals
- Product integration and detailing the right product for the application, performance and function.
- Detailed shop drawings, factory engineering reviews and product installation guidelines.
- AIA Accredited Continuous Education Training (AIA/CES) sessions can be held by Kolbe staff members either at the showroom or the customers’ location. These sessions help architects earn “Learning Units” as required annually by state and/or professional associations
- New Kolbe product installation by Installation Masters™ certified staff members
- Assistance with measurement, product & parts identification, ordering
- Parts replacement and repair of existing Kolbe windows & doors by Kolbe Certified Technicians
- Quick turn-around on requests for service
Thank you for your quick response and excellent customer service! One of the best things with Kolbe’s doors is their ability to be easily adjusted. I’m loving the sliders
– Adrian Smith
Just a note to let you know that Richard was here to service our doors. He is a very nice young man and he did an excellent job of servicing our doors. They operate like new! We are happy. Thank you very much!
– Bob Leach
Sorry if this is overdue but I was just cleaning my new windows this weekend and realized I never sent over my thanks for not only your great product but your excellent customer service as well. Thanks again for the extra advice when the installer had some challenges – the big window worked out very well. I’ve already been recommending you to the curious neighbours.
– Mark Gillespie